1) Sit on the floor or chair. First check your Orthosis for any damage, replace if damaged. Locate “Front” printed on top ring, This indicates front of orthosis.
2) Roll up Orthosis between thumb and forefingers, keeping the “front” of the orthosis facing you.
3) Slide the orthosis up to the top of your tibia, place the lower ring below tibial tubersoity, the large oblong elevation on your tibia
4) Pull the upper ring and remaining material up above knee, the upper ring should be above your medial quadriceps.
5) Stand up and raise the upper ring up your thigh over medial quadriceps.